An inclusive network of:
Community Partners, Corporate Sponsors, Grantors and Individuals
2016-2017 Community Partners
Please click on name of Community Partner to activate website
- Pima Council on Aging: PCOA is the premiere resource for senior adults in southern AZ. SNAP is a member of PCOA’s Neighbors Care Alliance.
- ELDER Alliance is a collaborative team aimed at helping Pima County residents grow old gracefully in their own homes and communities. SNAP is a pilot neighborhood in this Alliance. Funding is provided by Community Foundation for Southern Arizona through its fiscal agent, United Way of Tucson and Southern Arizona.
- Jewish Family and Children’s Services: JFCS provides funding, technical expertise and support for the Community Mobilizer position (SNAP Coordinator) through ELDER Alliance. JFCS also awarded a $2500 grant to SNAP for revitalization of the Tortuga Trail.
- Brookdale at Ventana Canyon (a Brookdale Senior Living Community) is an assisted living facility in the neighborhood which provides support and consultation to SNAP’s Caregiver Support Project team; it was a 2013 SNAP Health Fair Sponsor.
- Lutheran Church of the Foothills and St. Alban’s Episcopal Church: Both organizations have provided space for SNAP meetings, programs and events.
- Infinity Earthworks: This local landscape company has provided on-going in-kind contributions of labor, project management and volunteer service to SNAP.
- TMC Senior Services: This Tucson Medical Center campus provides education, outreach and wellness presentations throughout the community; it was a 2013 SNAP Health Fair sponsor.
- Remedy Intelligent Staffing: This full service staffing company has provided numerous in-kind contributions to SNAP over the past five years–creative design work, copying, food and volunteer service.
- Catalina In Home Services
- Bayada Home Health Care
- Walgreens at River Center
- Udall Law Firm (Ron Zack, Elder Law Attorney)
- United Way of Tucson and Southern Arizona
2016 Home And Garden Tour Sponsors
SNAP is grateful to these First Class local companies and individuals for their Home and Garden Tour support.
Master Sponsor: The Forum at Tucson
Alan Bradley Roofing
Angela Tennison – Long Realty
Arizona Pest Control
The F.A. Bartlett Tree Expert Co.
B.M.R. Home Improvements, Inc.
Big Tyke Construction
Bob & Ellen Schmand – Long Realty
Branching Out Tree Service
Canyon Cabinetry & Design
Catalina In-Home Services
Cherry Landscape, Inc.
Deppe’s Landscape and Design
E-Konomy Pool Service
El Cisne Restaurant
Español To Go Spanish Classes
G & S Electric Company
Geeks 2 You
Karla & Co.
Palo Verde Glass & Screen
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
Ron West Antiques
Roof Teks, Inc.
Shaun Greener Remodeling
SLB Construction, Inc.
Splendido at Rancho Vistoso
Steven A. Wool, MD
Tanque Verde Construction