An inclusive network of:
Community Partners, Corporate Sponsors, Grantors and Individuals
- Pima Council on Aging: PCOA is the premiere resource for senior adults in southern AZ. SNAP is a member of PCOA’s Neighbors Care Alliance.
- ELDER Alliance is a collaborative team aimed at helping Pima County residents grow old gracefully in their own homes and communities. SNAP is a pilot neighborhood in this Alliance. Funding is provided by Community Foundation for Southern Arizona through its fiscal agent, United Way of Tucson and Southern Arizona.
- Jewish Family and Children’s Services: JFCS provides funding, technical expertise and support for the Community Mobilizer position (SNAP Coordinator) through ELDER Alliance. JFCS also awarded a $2500 grant to SNAP for revitalization of the Tortuga Trail.
- Tucson Place (a Pegasus Senior Living Community) is an assisted living facility in the neighborhood which provides support and consultation to SNAP’s Caregiver Support Project team; it was a 2013 SNAP Health Fair Sponsor.
- Lutheran Church of the Foothills and St. Alban’s Episcopal Church: Both organizations have provided space for SNAP meetings, programs and events.
- Infinity Earthworks: This local landscape company has provided on-going in-kind contributions of labor, project management and volunteer service to SNAP.
- TMC Senior Services: This Tucson Medical Center campus provides education, outreach and wellness presentations throughout the community; it was a 2013 SNAP Health Fair sponsor.
- Remedy Intelligent Staffing: This full service staffing company has provided numerous in-kind contributions to SNAP over the past five years–creative design work, copying, food and volunteer service.
- Catalina In Home Services
- Bayada Home Health Care
- Walgreens at River Center
- Ron Zack, Elder Law Attorney
- United Way of Tucson and Southern Arizona